TUITION & REFUNDS POLICY
- Funds of tuition fees are made only if official drop of particular courses or withdrawals due to a drop in intended numbers of a class is confirmed by the deadline. (Classroom only)
- If the student withdraws from the College as a result of administrative action or for the convenience of the College, except for disciplinary reasons, the student is entitled to a full refund of tuition fees.
- If the student is dropped from a class due to cancellation of that class, the student is entitled to a full refund of registration and tuition fees.
- If the student is withdrawn from a course or courses for disciplinary reasons, the student is not entitled to a refund of tuition or any other fees.
- The admissions application fees are not refundable.
- Payments made with Visa/MasterCard/American Express will be refunded only to the credit card account used