Foreign Students Worldwide
Foreign students who have registered with Metropolitan City College will indicate interest to further their education in either the United Kingdom, or the Republic of Ireland. They will do the following:
- Register and study a Level 5 Diploma with Metropolitan City College,
- Choose any of the following disciplines which are displayed on our website,
- By distance learning, get a foothold on the knowledge outlined in the modules.
Each discipline (comprised of four core modules) will be undertaken for a period of one year, culminating in an end of year exam, supervised wherever they are located, globally.
Successful candidates that have passed their diploma exam will be awarded a Level 5 Diploma.
- When our foreign students now indicate interest to study and enroll for a first-degree in the UK or Ireland, then our college will secure their admission with one amongst our partner universities in the UK or Ireland.
- Upon the letter of offer and admission, prospective students will pay their tuition fee for their first year accordingly.
- Then, our College legal department will get all necessary papers and documents from the UK, and the university and our college referencing you.
This will enable you to book your flight and go to the British or Irish embassy in your country for student VISA.
Metropolitan City College accommodation department will arrange your accommodation in any city your university is situated.
The Metropolitan City staff will be at the airport to receive you, and help you settle down into your accommodation and university study. As a mater of duty, we will monitor your academic progress, so we can be proud of you as one of our college alumni.
Our student services department will be on hand for your or your families queries during your university study in the UK or Ireland.